The products and services offered by Oklahoma Wells are derived by exploiting the underlying well data and document database.
The Oklahoma Database (which is available for license) includes:
• Well data for all wells and well types including oil, gas, injection, disposal and dormant wells. Sourced originally from the Oklahoma Corporation Commission (OCC) and Lasser Data Inc. a lot of work has been done to clean up the data, correct errors, remove duplicates and to calculate latitude and longitude (for both surface and bottom hole locations).
• Initial oil, gas and water production for wells completed in the last three years.
• Last 10 years of production data.
• Permit data going back to 1985, sourced from the OCC.
• PDF copies of the following well documents:
• Completion documents (Form 1002A).
• Permit documents (Form 1000).
• Injection reports (1012A).
• Production and economics well report.
• Injection graph showing utilization versus capacity.
© 2014 Oklahoma Wells LLC
Legal, Copyright Issues and Privacy Statement
Website by South Design